In 2011 I was in Winnipeg for the exhibition Close Encounters: The Next 500 Years that at Plug In Institute of Contemporary Art. This exhibition was held at multiple locations in Winnipeg. It included 30 Indigenous artists from across Canada, the United States, South America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. I was able to make portraits of some of the Indigenous artists and curators.
VIEW MORE OF THE SERIES:
- REVEAL Awards (Winnipeg 2017)
- Ontario College of Art & Design University: Nigig Residency (Toronto 2016)
- Australia (Melbourne 2016)
- Ontario (Ottawa 2009-16, Toronto 2010 & 2012, Sault Ste Marie 2012, Brantford 2009-10)
- Banff (2008 & 2011)
- Winnipeg (2011)
- Santa Fe Suite (2012)
- America (New York 2010, Washington 2010, Boulder 2010)
- Complete Series (2008-ongoing)
Thank you to everyone who has been part of Facing the Camera.